- FACT SHEET: HB17-1338 – A bill to Promptly Bring Municipal Inmates Before a Judge
- Colorado Must Beware of Trump’s Voter Suppression Scheme
- Can Businesses Turn LGBT People Away Because of Who They Are? That’s Up to the Supreme Court Now.
- The Supreme Court’s Troubling Decision on Funding for Church Playgrounds
- Congratulations to our 2017 Annual Meeting Award Winners
- Good policy-making (mostly) won out over partisan politics in the 2017 Legislative Session
Our membership has quadrupled in the last six months, making it possible to do more than ever to protect civil rights and civil liberties in Colorado. Thank you to all our new members, supporters, and donors, and the ones who’ve been with us for years.
Leisel Kemp, whose brother Jason was killed by CSP after they entered his home without a warrant, spoke at the 2013 Bill of Rights Dinner about the ACLU’s legal advocacy on behalf of her family.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind is an original short film from the ACLU of Colorado about a man who has spent 17 years in solitary confinement and now suffers from debilitating mental illness.