- On Constitution Day, A Vision for Inclusion
- Nightmares and Tragedies in Immigration Detention
- El Paso County Deputies Started a Fight Club to Reward Use of Force Against Prisoners
- 10 Questions for Brett Kavanaugh
- The Latest Scheme to Force Colorado Taxpayers to Pay for Private, Religious Schools
- The Masterpiece Cakeshop Case: What You Need to Know
One year ago, thousands of Coloradans marched in a historic display of resistance. At the ACLU of Colorado we carried that spirit throughout the year, fighting on many fronts for civil liberties. We won’t stop now.
By canceling DACA, Trump has put 800,000 young people at risk of losing their jobs and being deported from the only country they know as home. Passing the bipartisan Dream Act would protect them. We asked four Dreamers why the Dream Act is important to them and their future.
James Fisher spoke at the ACLU of Colorado Bill of Rights Dinner about how he and the ACLU are working together to stop the criminalization of poverty for the thousands of Coloradans who are trapped in debtors’ prisons.
Our membership has quadrupled in the last six months, making it possible to do more than ever to protect civil rights and civil liberties in Colorado. Thank you to all our new members, supporters, and donors, and the ones who’ve been with us for years.