Despite being defeated in 2008 and 2010, Personhood USA has once again managed to get a “personhood” amendment on the ballot that would ban all abortions — including in cases of rape and incest — and give government and politicians license to interfere with the personal health decisions of Colorado women and their families.
Join us for the official No on 67 Campaign Kickoff
Tuesday, July 22 at noon
Colorado State Capitol, west steps
200 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80203
Like the past two versions of the personhood amendment, Amendment 67 goes too far.
- Amendment 67 would ban all abortions, including for victims of rape and incest, and when a woman’s life and health is in danger.
- Amendment 67 would ban some birth control options like IUDs and emergency contraception.
- Under Amendment 67, any doctor who performs an abortion could be put in jail, and any woman who suffers a miscarriage could be investigated for murder or manslaughter.0
- Amendment 67 would prohibit pregnant women with cancer and other illnesses from undergoing life-saving treatment.
- Amendment 67 would make it harder for some women to start families by banning in-vitro fertilization.
For more information and to RSVP, visit the VoteNo67.com website.