Current Volunteer Opportunities at ACLU of Colorado
To help defend our civil rights and liberties, the ACLU of Colorado is looking for volunteers to perform the following roles. Please read the responsibilities, qualifications, and minimum time commitments for each role, and select the role or roles that you would like to apply for.
Adobe Creative Suite Report Design Volunteer
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Design volunteer will help the communications team with in-house design using Adobe Creative Suite. This volunteer will work with the executive and operational teams within the ACLU of Colorado to create content including reports, social media content, and field material. Volunteer should have their own copy of Adobe Creative Suite.
Some of these tasks can be performed remotely; others must be performed at the Denver ACLU office.
Qualifications, Skills, and Minimum Time Commitment:
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Audition and Premiere Pro a plus
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience designing content for a broad range of audiences
- Discretion (must not discuss or share any information with others)
- Minimum commitment: 4 hours per week for 3 months