1) Join ACLU’s new grassroots member-mobilization project, People Power. Through People Power, the ACLU will engage volunteers across the country to take action when Trump or his administration attempt to enact unconstitutional policies or trample on people’s constitutional rights. By mobilizing in defense of our civil liberties, volunteers will build local communities that affirm our American values of respect, equality, and solidarity. Sign up at peoplepower.org.
2) Fill out the form below to start receiving the ACLU of Colorado Activist Bulletin. The Activist Bulletin is sent out periodically and describes events and opportunities to get involved throughout the state.
3) Browse our Advocacy from Home options during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. We encourage people to attend one of our webinars, phone bank for a cause, or otherwise get involved while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
4) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the long-term volunteer roles available at this time.
5) There are lots of organizations in Colorado that have immediate volunteer needs. Consider volunteering at one or more of our partner organizations.
Other ways to get involved with the ACLU of Colorado include becoming a member, making a donation, joining our Take Action e-mail list (for local AND National ACLU calls to action and e-alerts) and joining us at events.